Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm better when I don't think, seems to get me through.



(Above the latest version, and below the one before).


Hello. Since 2010 seems like the year where there all the new albums are coming up, including I Am Kloot amongst others such as Manic Street Preachers, Gorillaz and Interpol.

I absolutely love this video by I Am Kloot because it is very minimal yet heavy and rich with emotion. I suppose they re-made the video. Enjoy!

Oh btw, one of the reasons Freud is one of the geniuses is because he tells of defense mechanism. Regression for example, where one retreats or regresses to a phase of life where life was more pleasant and free from frustration and anxiety. Also, the state of denial. I mean, come on, get a fucking grip. Pun fucking intended.

No comments: