Monday, April 16, 2007

Plan 101.

If you are aware of my obsession with sambal kicap and that I eat sambal kicap with most of my food - mostly the ones with soup. So yes... Being in Nilai, meaning that I have no access to sambal kicap with my food in my room, I've formatted a plan. Hopefully you might consider it a genius one. Or you might as well give me a kick at the ass.

Objective : TO GAIN (NOT STEAL NOR BEG MIND YOU) SAMBAL KICAP TO BE EATEN WITH MAGGIE.

Plan : Go to this stall in canteen and buy batso. And while I'm at it, I'll scoop sambal kicap from the silver color thing and masukkan in the plastic. OK ta pao by the way. So that I can take one hell of a sambal kicap lot and I can keep in my room for future use. So whenever I eat maggie, I can put sambal kicap. Oh and I bought bawang goreng from giant too to go with my meal.

Plan B : I doubt that plan A wouldn't go well. So yes, no plan B. If I have no other choice, I bring my sambal kicap from my house lah. =)

Oh and YES I am aware that Maggie is not healthy. But I have lots of the healthy biscuits in my food box.


Serious mood turned off.



"I wish I would have saved my soul from the so called fear"

No comments: