Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Strange..

.. And Beautiful.

"I've been watching your world from afar, I've been trying to be where you are, and I've been secretly falling apart. To me, you're strange and you're beautiful. You'll be so perfect to me but you just can't see. You turn every head but you don't see me. I've put a spell on you; you fall asleep when I put a spell on you." AQUALUNG.



love at first sight.

Yes I know I've approached this topic again and again, but trust me, it never dries among the people. However, again I am going to question about love at first sight. And personally, I've never believed it this. But when you said infatuation, oh perhaps attracted physically maybe yes. But to fall in love right that instant, maybe most probably seems not logical to me. Of course, love at first sight seems so ideal and yes, I might say that you might have fallen for someone at the first glimpse. ( =D ) Well, if you're a sucker for this kind of stuff or perhaps on the subject love; I suggest you to press this link below. It's some kind of a "indie" short film. WORTH WATCHING, for me at least.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=37719


SELAMAT MENONTON.

the boy and the girl.



No comments: