Thursday, January 31, 2008

Closing Time, and a little tiny trouble with the hormones.

Closing time, I was about to end a shift of standing the whole day of trying to serve customers and attend to their feminine side.

The beauty side of it is that you get to see all the shutters coming down, with the lights inside the shops dimmed. The staffs were busy doing what is necessary for the closing.

Closing time, you get to see how people rush out of the half shuttered shutters. A signal where you're not suppose to come in anymore, a sign to get the customers going, and an omen of closing time.

"Closing time, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."
Semisonic

It is the time where you get to see the people inside this tiny apartment laugh and shout. Sing and dance to the music on the stereo. The way you don't see them when you're on your shopping spree.

Closing time, the time where you get to know who would you want to take you home.

***

And the tiny trouble with the hormones, ah, just leave it as just that.

Damn this hormones I would say, but I'd sound more ridiculous.

I really need help with the reading and the head right now.


1 comment:

content said...

i know who i want to take me home. take me home. take me home...