Saturday, May 10, 2008

All things grow.

"Aku selalu tulis about love and change kan wei?"

"Yah.. (with a reluctant look)"

SEE. Someone agrees. I swear, I need a muse. I can't help it lah okay. And, it is not just anyone, it is my trusty buddy.

So anyway, I have been thinking about narcissism lately. HAHA. Its funny.

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Personality disorder in which the person's has an exaggerated sense of self-importance and needs constant admiration," Charles G. Morris & Albert A. Maisto.

And from Across the Universe, Lucy, "I don't ever want to have kids, think about it, its a form of narcissism. Uuu. She (the baby) have eyes just like the father, uuu she has the mother's lips.." What not.

Really, what is your definition of exaggerate?

God I'm gonna barf and burst into laughters.

"All things grow, all things go." Sufjan, if you're reading this, tell me exactly how all things grow? I can't seem to move on from certain matters. Hence, losing words. Mati dow macam ni. I need to write something, pronto.

K truth is, I'm just being lazy. Cuti sem kot. :)

No comments: