Sunday, March 23, 2008

Only because it involves me;

Good morrow dear loyal readers. Have you noticed the person next to your at the coffee shop when you're having you breakfast? Did you think that they're reading your life just by sipping your coffee? Or did you try to figure your neighbor's life?

Humans. Some think that they would thought of the worst when an issue revolves the people around. It is pretty much like the fundamental attribution error.

Sad thing is, this bloody error is part of our lives, whether we like it or not.

The question is, why?

Remember that I've told you about the lady who left her USD on the bed before she flew somewhere?

These fundamental attribution error, are happening everywhere. Maybe I noticed about it because this error is glued at the back of my mind. I mean, why do people tend to blame externally most of the time?

And when one blames internally, they'll go like; "Eh, mengaku pulak tu.."

Now, standing here lost in confusion, I'm asking for a light dear loyal readers, only because it involves me currently. Only because I need a way out. Selfish of me though. But what the heck.

She said, "You should know. You're taking psychology and all.."

Well dear aunt, if I knew, I would not take psychology. I'd maybe the God. Because they do not teach us. They only taught us that, humans do awkward things in life. The ones that affect others badly, but they'd run for dear life.

Now, can you please, get me the hell out of here?

I'm sorry.

"In the light of the sun,
Is there anyone?
Oh it has begun.
Oh dear, you look so lost,
Eyes are red
And tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed."
Augustana

1 comment:

content said...

To err is human, hence human error...misdirected ourselves, even misdirection by way of 'non-direction', it's part & parcel of being 'mere actors' in this life which is laced with malice and passion...