Friday, March 30, 2007

Aku boring ; kau tak tau ke?

You Are 73% Indie

You're a very indie person, and admit it, you look down a little on people who strive to be normal.
You'll indulge in a little mainstream pop culture every now and then. But for you, anything not indie is a guilty pleasure!
Er; yes I look down at people who strive to be normal some times. But then again ; when everyone is different ; where is the fun in there? =)

All American Kid

Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.

You were well rounded and well liked in high school.
Well liked? I don't think so.


Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)

Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.

Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
Haa? You tell me.

Your Worry Factor is 66%

The amount you worry is definitely borderline unhealthy.
Even when things are going well, you find yourself fixating on the negatives.
Try to remember the times you've been able to let your worries go.
If you can do that again, you'll be much happier!
=)


The Part of You That No One Sees

You are aloof, mysterious, and distant.
People feel like they really don't know the true you...
Yet they're still drawn to you, almost by magnetic force.

Underneath it all, you don't even really feel like you know yourself.
It's easier to put on a front than really think about your life's purpose.
You tend to seem pretentious, but it's just a mechanism you use to push people away.
Maybe yes. But tell me ; DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOURSELF? If you do; tell me how.


OK enough for these blog quizzes. I can roughly tell where the questions are leading. Let me tell you ; how far do you trust all these things? Maybe mostly are true. But how certified and proven are these questions by the professionals? I'm not denying its fun at times to do and discover the inner you. I do this rarely. Its because boredom strikes me early in the morning, and mom is already nagging about my pc addictions. OK back to my headphone and paper.


Selamat Pagi Malaysia.



No comments: