Sunday, August 24, 2008

You tell me your problem, I'll tell you mine.


Dua kupang untuk mengimbang masalah yang mengambil mungkin hanya .0095% sebahagian daripada otak aku.

Sayang, you should read Politics of Punk in the Starmag today, only because you think you belong to that "Punk" era. Know it, then spray it.

Adoi hai, aku tahu topik perbincangan ni dah naik muak, dah jadi suatu kebiasaan hingga membuatkan kamu rasa tiada pembaharuan yang hendak aku nukilkan. Tapi nak buat macam mana? Artikel ni buat aku ketawa macam benda-benda atas pokok tu dalam bilik, sehingga aku pasti mama berfikir dua kali, "betul ke anak dara aku yang kat dalam bilik tu?". Adik? Jangan cakap lah, sudah jadi suatu kebiasaan dia menjerit dari kamar dia yang bersebelahan dengan kamar aku, "Shut up lah kak!".

What? I can't help it. These things get into my head and make me laugh like a fucking lunatic.

What's your problem? You try so hard.

What's my problem? I should accept the fact that they're here to stay. They have always been here. Kalau tak masakan, Holden kat dalam Catcher in the Rye dah describe phonies. And Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's? Oh, lupa pulak, dia tak dikira, she's a real phony. Not a phony phony. Whatever that means. But yes, my problem is that I should try and learn to accept the bloody fact that they have been here since ever. And it's like the order of the cosmos. Like yin and yang. They balance the weight of the world. They are human too right? I mean, really, kalau aku sibuk memekak dengan topik ini, ke manakah arah tujuannya? Jauh kah? Seperti mama cakap pada aku tengah hari tadi, "Biar lah dia kak, dia tak kacau engkau.. Kau nak bising kat dia buat apa?". I mean, for all you know, I could be a phony in your eyes.

Jane, don't be hasty. Think before you speak. Especially publicly.

But you know, I have to talk about these subjects. They are the basic foundation to my passion in life, humans. Psikologi. But maybe my approach is wrong.

Siapa nak bantu cari masalah aku? I'm open.

5 comments:

mchllchn said...

Psychology is good stuff :)

Man In Black said...

Jane,

Hey, Audrey is the benchmark standard for beauty, girl.. What's yo problem now?! Poor, Audrey..

Nadrah Mustafa said...

Mchl,
haha yes heck it is! :)

Che,
HAHA! No lah, in the movie, that guy yang from LA or something said she's "A real phony" It's the script! And kept repeating it. I like her lah okay! Nothing against her. Adoi, jangan lah salah faham.

Man In Black said...

Jane,

Sorry.. Audrey and me go a long way back... Before, Shannon came in the way.. And then, Charmane.. ooppss!!

Che

Nadrah Mustafa said...

Che,

HAHAHAHA Bet she's the special one, seeing how you're standing up for her and all.

J.