Thursday, March 05, 2009

Superzlan.

"Haih you of all ppl i expect nt to be fooled nad."

Good boy friend, on my petty life events.  

I smiled reading this, because although he was partially mocking me, but at least he knows me well enough to know that in mundane circumstances I know what to do and what not to do. Only this one, it has a little twist.

And he knows well enough what this is about when I texted,

"I'm not going to say it. Because I always say the same thing to you, you'll get bored."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Hook, what's up?

ps. Are you a one-legged buccaneer, and where's your parrot?

Anonymous said...

Identiti krisis is in english: identity crisis.

Kalau dalam bahasa melayu, krisis identiti.

Can't stand improper tatabahasa, yah. Don't mind me.

Anonymous said...

Perasan dah, malas tukar. Thanks.