Friday, November 28, 2008

The light.

Always have been trying to see the theme and coherence of my blog, and then I realized, with all the themes and similar topics I have been writing; I realized, its a continuation, a series, a collection.

You know, a series of my everyday life and how I have perceived the events from time to time, day to day.

A year ago it was that, and a year later, it is this. How wonderful life can be eh? We learn and grow, even unexpectedly.

Much love people, finals. Soon, soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg, Jane...

afiq norton said...

and that nad...is what a blog is for...

FINALS ULEEE!!!!!....

pinknerd said...

ah, it'll be cake.

Anonymous said...

Finals would be piecey of cakey for you, Jane :)

Nadrah Mustafa said...

to all,
haha if finals were cake, i'd be a fat kid by now.

you people should see me losing my head an hour before the paper, susah babe want to stablekan the head. thanks anyway. :)

1 more paperrrr